Friday, September 1, 2006

Como Sincronizo Remote De Itunes

Since i come back to Mexico I've Been Trying to Adapt to my self What i was doing prior to the trip thru moscow But I think it just made thursday .... Since the rest of the time i was thinking like a nightmare ... come back to work ... again ... mexican fod (I was missing Tacos, Tortillas & Grenache) ... the last weekend i spend it whit friends from Colombia Who live here in Mexico ... great weekend With Marge, Elizabeth, Their Mom & Some Other friends from Colombia & Mexico

.... i have to say ... Because I'm really happy to theater I'l be back ... I'll help a friend of mine ... so I'll Be playing theater again ... Something I Have not do Since 1999. & nbsp; Also I'll Be working on my thesis .... Since i have finished it ... but the april There's A Few problems at school think .... But Now They Have Been Solved That the promblem .... now i have ... my new paperwork proffesor want to ... Everything I've done as if WAS bullshit ... i think so ... 'll Have A lot to do ... But I'll keep working on that ...

september That Seems to me it's going to Be a very busy month ... but Also i can see a clear path in Everything I'm Trying to Obtain ... a bunch of work & Fun ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment