Saturday, September 9, 2006

Wm. Rogers & Sons - China Calcium! Football!! Soccer! Футбол !!!!!

Hello Everyone!! .....( You have someone in error, please decrease .. I'm not better at writing ...) This is the first time I'm going to see a football game from the stage .... maybe not go alone but this time I went with great friends, have a beautiful family .... it is the first time I go to a stage to see a football game, and much more better if my team is "CRUZ AZUL" (Name of one of the largest companies to make cement in Mexico) against "Pumas" (University team leading and recognized de Mexico) My team did not have the Fortunately, losing 1-0

Hola A Todos! Nunca antes habia partido de fútbol a asisitido & am ...please !!!!) we get really cool and no matter what you go to another team ... even so I love you. .. I'm sorry Daria did foul and you missed it!

amica mie e di tifossi pumas, ma non è ricorda important ... ... an ass pumas eat my fa squadra ... ma ti voglio ...: P


Con Anilú...
The rest of the Fans! Leobardo


foreground hiding behind the, Adriana, Alonso's girlfriend (Near the center). a little behind the rest of the people who accompanied us ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment