Tuesday, September 19, 2006

How Long Acute Pancreatitis Last xalapa reloaded

que onda friends, and netizens to walk out there

stay at very estubo chida Tampico, I felt like home (duh obviously), I saw nemo's niece, who was one of the things I wanted to do, went out with lam , it was something else lol, and we aaaaa .... very cool place to open in the evenings jiji. So if you made a bad fart putaaaazo heat.


Today I woke up at 8:00 am, I bathe, and prepared to sweep and mop the house, I had class at 11 (solfege III) so that they must hurry. the toilet and then sucks it culerroooooo, so I put cloralex as my mother told me, and wash it well.

donuts after breakfast with toast and jam, and he had no cupboard already, so it would go after the chedraui to assortments.

at 11 I went to my class, estubo chida, (as always), today we saw a little reading in the key of F, and then we saw pure minor seventh chords with, and we check their investments and all, and already doing dictates ps the bath to quickly recognize them, so ending the class I went home to study well the chords.

after gaby I was sad because he was not at home and I wanted to go to lunch with her, so I went to a dinner of $ 25 only. later, would no longer have classes all day, so I prepared to study. to be coming home I met my neighbor! (though not as it is called) and walked me to my house and ps ps entered and told me he was chida (ps the of is only a little room) haha, and ps and then later went to the piano, and comezo playing jazzy passages (ragtime) and ask him if he knew Chick Corea, nel and told me that he liked oscar peterson and so on. Yucatec remembered that a friend had lent me a book with oscar peterson songs and showed it to the bath, and ps the dude is super successful, and began to play almost everything that was in the book were things buien chidas jazz blues, soul haha, well exciting, and ps reads very bieen the bath! 11-year playing! woow, I surprised a jet, is a virtuoso. Ps
then is gone, and I had class, I hope we get along. I had been told that it was castor, but I felt it so much.

I studied after I had my piano lesson yesterday, and ps I have several things to correct in terms of my technique, and I worked ps

0 comments:

Post a Comment