Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Dog Has Swollen Elbow CRASH!

Hey! I survived the accident ... a garbage truck impact ... and ps my car is like plastic next to that monster also hit me, get off the driver and his lackeys to make me fight. .. before such a threat let me leave and then stayed there without doing much .... according to me my insurance had expired so no call. 4 hours later I realized that is still in force.'ll be a few weeks without a car: S

Hey! I Survived to the accident ... a trash container hited my car ... my car is like plastic Beside That monster. .. INSTEAD of the Impact, the driver and their "dudes" Threatened me ... so i just left to walk to Themway and stay there with not much to do ... i tought my car inssurance Coverage finish the period. and Did not call ... 4 Hours Later i realize That i can make use of inssurance services .... I'll Be A Few Weeks Without my car: S


0 comments:

Post a Comment