Monday, September 4, 2006

Beretta Silver Pigeon 20 Gauge Reviews

Villafoncourt ro "

by 14:00 I Arrive to home and recived the message of a call from somebody abused bank ... of my account and stolen my money ... I Was Hoping my WAS Solved this problem by dates .. (this Happens july 31) But i have to go and make a Report at the public ministery, after That fax a copy to Them and Probably next week I'll get the money stolen ... the phone call i made to try to solve this situation .. Took me about 20 minutes ... so i saw the clock and think, ... I'm not going to make it to readings at the Ibero-American ... (remove Far ... Santa Fe at the major bussines area in town ... not far But There's a lot of traffic to Get there ..) Quickly i take my car keys ... turn on the engine .. turn on the ipod and start to drive to Ibero ... 14:30 ... this city is a mess ... everyone is going out of work to pick uop the kids at school .. Have a meal or to get a rest ... or whatever ... but evertyone in town is driving a car or using the bus or subway ... (Metro) ... this city is a mess and today wasn't "pay day" Being so forget about hanging around in a car on "pay days" even worst when to pay day is on friday. .. uff!! oks ... I Arrive to Ibero .. and Still Have A Few time to get Something to eat ... Arriva by 15:20 .. so I Took a small detour to Santa Fe Shopping center ... Since I Have not been there 18 months ... i think more ... to stop and go in the food court and get back to Ibero ...

I get in ... llok to start for my friends .. and nobody Was There .. i start looking everywhere at shcool. Did not find them ... stay 'till 17:00 and take my way back to the office ... Once I get Into the car and start to drive ... the cell phnoe rings .... My friend .. Call And Explain Everything ... They Were at school .. Moved But a little bit far of the area i supposed .... But They Were Tommorrow reading we will read together and finally I'll Meet the rest of the cast! in A Few minutes i ' ll get some tacos and return to the office to work ... later ... I'l

0 comments:

Post a Comment