Friday, September 15, 2006

Leather Bracelets Engraved From Disneyland High Speed Skating? High Speed skating?

Last Tuesday 12/09, I was at Santa Fe (large bussiness area up in the hills of west side of the city) at Iberoamericana University,  and put my skates and start to descend trough the streets of Santa Fe..   some of them have a high slope,  but there's some large areas to skate and enough space to make a \eason. To Bumper! i Have Some experience going over bumpers, this ones Are Easy to jump .... Later, the slope Become little bit high and start to move my feets really hard .. i just dodge a little bit to get more Ballance. Because i was surprised i could see ahead Another bumper .. and the speed of the car next to me WAS 40 MPH (i saw the speedmeter ) Car ... Skates Do not have brakes! i was lucky Because the slope od the street Just Before the bumper end and start to ascend to the round ... Next

bumper I'll cross as fast as i was going .. no idea of how fast ... but i think i never slow down time and Stock & nb ..EXCLUSION MAY advance and with enough space to stop ... ERROR!! just left the Iberian Basque roundabout ... with that Quiroga had enough ..

very well at first, suddenly made me gain speed down ... no more problems ... I felt good ... and then my first symptom of nervousness came when I began to passing cars. did not understand why a few seconds .. then found the cause ... a STOP! ! I have some experience across the ceilings and they are say ¨ "passable" the descent began to be a little steep, and suddenly my little feet are moving out of control, &

0 comments:

Post a Comment