Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Aquarium Fish Tails Being Bit Off No more Travel

bajaan the train .... well ...


first thing I did was take off after the way to the hotel ... I had thought at first pick up my luggage at the airport and back to the hotel .. but ... arrive at the hotel decided to leave my luggage and could go comfortably pick my bags ... 3 .... now are not remembered well the direction of the hotel .. map was bringing not only remembered me ... Metro Station "closest" The Nation ... and I headed there as well ... fortunately not far from where I was .

Upon exiting the station, slightly disoriented ... then ask for the street where is located the hotel happy Rue d'avr ...on ... and if indeed very close ... a few blocks and found the street ... and it was just the beginning of the street .. and decided to walk to find the hotel ... check my papers and there I found the address ... 150 Rue D'Avron ... I thought ... will not be far away ... as I began to walk ... I did not use a bus for no more mistakes and get away .. so walk .. and finally after about 20 minutes ... Walk 3 arrives ... metro station!! so good ... rest a bit to get to the hotel and enter the reception was cool teperature. Bon Jour. j'ai par un chambre a book ... etc. etc.and well ... the point is that at 11:10 I could assign the room until 12:00 pm ... ... so I went to the airport because fortunately I was able to leave my trinkets in a locker at the small hotel at the airport .. get my stuff just in time. the end time was at 12:00 hours ... and thankfully it picked up at 11:55 and go back to the hotel. now it is. I finally signed up and gave me the keys to the room ... 602 .. up .. up .. the latest indication that gave me the monkey is that the elevator was next to the stairs ... and ... go lift ... and I could just stick with things ... is supposed to cabin 3 people ... but ps will espiritiflauticas models ... because a normal person just goes ...

porfin the odyssey of up to 6th floor, and exit the elevator ... and then .. the room was not very visible behind us to say something that seemed to go .... door emergency room gave me ... but no matter ... to leave things alone, taking a bath and sleep ... it was good ... and finally methylene things, arrange some things and gave me a bath ... you really need to begin to camouflaged with the aroma of the native ... so since approximately 3:00 in the afternoon I went for a walk much lighter and shopping space which should be

as first destination ... ... Galeries La Fayette (not fayuca water ..) and then if ... beautiful stores and all they want fashion and clothing items ... but it is not something that excites me a lot ... luckily I found a music store but a little sparse in variety .. . I decided to change my location and went back to Chatelet Les Halles ... near the Pompidou Center, right there is a place where there is a FNAC store ... so it lost a some time buying records ... luckily one of the employees took pity on me and my very bad French and decided to speak English ... I began to ask for the disks

0 comments:

Post a Comment