Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Black Pepper Good For Gastritis Paris Milan train!

. And, well ... ps why not ... discs in Italy I could use ... out of the discs ... I went to change money ... there could change that does not change rubles before leaving for Moscow ... and backpacking, disc in hand and camera in the another into the house .. change .. a few euros to buy some other things .... out of the exchange house went to find a place to connect to internet ... ; at this time it was nearly 10:30 am. to ask a raggaza! Sbadato!! (not to say pend ...) let the disks somewhere ... flatulence in the wind as I go back to the house of fortune change for me thes.

on the train arrives in the wagon and I corresponded a family of no where, but they were two SARS with his son and a mono x. .. they change the top bunk because they were not quite plump and ps I like being killed because they drop the bed .. so I suit up and this time alone I just started listening to music and thinking about what to do tomorrow ...

So I go to sleep. tomorrow I'll be in Paris to visit some places and share more things .... A domani ... a demain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment