Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ideas For Stuff To Write About For Paquito, in Memorandum:

tar no longer see him again. That

not bother anymore, not me laugh before their imminent my canhijo jealous, you do not keep half of my lunch or buy it "bread that he likes" although the
ate all, it's hard even to know that I do not bark when I break the sheets of paper or do not try to bite your feet when dancing for Elo kill anyone in advance saying scared:
" and Paco, how are you, and die? "
.

Let me not laugh at his sad dog face when he left out of the casand imposing body of truth. Those times I grumbled to scratch his ears and his concentration to find the laser from the floor.
potheads always miss his eyes red and puffy from sleep, and their looks of " love me very much"
.
It's harder to know that I said goodbye to you, old man

. Although I told you I loved you so much. Always were and will be the dog of my childhood.

But old best, as I said goodbye to Grandma's to you: "

DescansPaco, rest in peace.

"My mom asks you greet your dad on his part and I ask you not forget
me the same way I will not forget you


.
And if I move the butt
when we see Paco, do solemnly swear that I will never left you! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment