Monday, December 13, 2010

Hotter Than Denise Milani Lolita and chocolate: 3

Author: Vladimir Nabokov.
Book: Lolita



I wanted to read this book since [info] viiarcana recommended it, so when I had the opportunity I did. I must say that Lolita is extremely attractive, since

"Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-li-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate you to tap, at three, on efirst and quite twisted but Humbert / Lotte is more extravagant. The sight of the mother with an air of nymphet and know that H. came to feel comfortable with it seldom is weird, because from the beginning I think unthinkable. In the end how much I loved the beauty of the latest descriptions of H and the last wishes for Lolita, even though he had lost much of its fragrance ninfĂșlea.

A highly recommendable book and bewitching.





Author:
Laura Esquivel.

Book: Like Water for Chocolate



That book so fragrant, sweet and tasty. Impregnated with Laura Esquivel superb Mexican cuisine reflects our society in the early 30s where freedom of the youngest daughter was engaged to the mother and to achieve your dreams you should mourn with the chopped onion until the tears dry up and turn blazing fire. This novel has an easy rhythm, understandable and fast, full of regionalism that enliven the reading and delicious typical dishes that provoke the reader to the disease of "candlestick" be provided with a mouth full of drool.

But finally no longer what it is, a love story that is cooked in the kitchen of a typical kitchen anta

0 comments:

Post a Comment