Friday, December 31, 2010

Can Drive With My Indian Licence In Ny

I've realized I'm not good to keep order, but I hate leaving things abandoned, so I'll be posting the meme of the 30 couples in disarray Shippee, D.

DAY 07.) SCENE more heartbreaking.

Inuyasha to Kagome.



Proment Inuyasha Kagome love even though he says he has feelings for Kikyou. TT "I'll just ask you something: I can stay with you?"

Day 10.) WHY ARE NOT MARRIED IN LIFE REAL?


Beyond being Roméo et Juliette, are Damien Sargue and Cécilia Cara. I see them together, and say Damien is the man of my dreams it's sure too ... yet why are not married?

DAY 19.) PARTNER you bet on a principle.


Obviously, they were always my favorite couple Furuba. Is that they are so together that there compararción kawai. Kyou is so rare, & am

0 comments:

Post a Comment