Friday, May 5, 2006

Kate Playground Forum

k tranza journalera band, and had not written a while I think I had given roe, jajaj,
mmm, because yesterday I saw a mushroom! jajajja, came to my house and exchange music and musical ideas, oh and teach you a dvd of latin jazz Jazzman I spend because I was home that day, it sacaaaa jajajaj me the bath filled with pure latin smooth and jajaja me jet excited these two genres. and ps chido

jameabamos told me that if today, but it was a very busy day today, one of the few in which stress and sense in the uat. that at 8 I review harmony, easy, bag 10 without problems (castor) jajaj, but not net, in a little while to explain what we see you too have taken 10. Then went home and went to do because my mother sending something sick estubothese days, and still can not handle ps, and ps is a little weak yet. Then return to the uat and delivers better music theory lessons, I think even more and gave lessons haha but x. AFTER ps is assumed that I had my piano exam, mmm but it was not until 3! I got it, and had a hunger chorrro and ps pa and that warmed my fingers, but rather because I wanted to go. but ps good, the test was in the cubicle of the medina teacher was, I barely two batillos just enter a 1 semester, Oscar (the other student Leobardo, which is fanatical Christian), Zeus (another student Leobardo pianist is masomenos ps) and biii savior who is virtuous (of the most chidos of uat piano), and ps is distinguished by being able to read at first sight. We had dressed so pantsj fart. but ps is uat, relieving the teacher well: not since entregenlo the other Thursday. and ps jajaj already, and if we get stressed enough.

Alec! to do well in the inter!! datelooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment