Thursday, May 18, 2006

Brazillian Wax For Plus Sized Women my day

Today I woke up very early,,, (8:00 am) because my mother wanted to take her to tiangis, and ps we went and bought vegetables, catch of fish, potatoes, parsley and other stuff to make food. mm, as there was nothing interesting in the tiangis jaj.

After breakfast quesadillas and went to the uat to study for a while. Leobardo deposed saw came and went with him to give a lesson in my book Lemoine, which is the technique. Ps and ps I qualify and I started to take a masomenos of those talks that followed me. The Beat has all the hope in me, me ps estubo saying that his 28 students passed Nama 8 (not that he is so sooo asshole, but these dudes who fail ps sometimes not presented to any class), and I think I was the only one sack 10. ps the Beat meez would hold 6 chavas! jajajja, no moms, and they were jumping Sing and everything, che madness, and ps and we, in the other car was Angie (If yes, angie of ASDF!! haha) and as has also brought another 6 baths. but that so we stopped in front of the sirens and went back to move forward and I had struck the rim !!!!!!!! no mames, I had no idea what to do, but the whole band ps help me, so that ps we got the spare tire, and Angie and others took to inflate it, other ps asked for help to the cars that were passing haha because I had no tools or anything, and ps so we put the new tire and ready haha depsus already there and we went to the beach and the Rocker and Enoch came with Cheves haha. We went like 5, because fabiola (a Chaville) owed to her exameNo piano. and ps at 6 I had my French class, haha, estubo chido, ps in fact always a good time, I like.

wing but it was well sunny sun che loco, ps and after that I went with mushrooms because we were going to rehearse with MEMO ishboo lol and there is, and I spent his ishboo ps USB unicooo material but failed lol!! !! damn, I have Windows ME esque, and ps says I need to install something for the usb ishboo work. (

I liked the trial memo!, I felt excited to go back to church! Jajaj can now feel good jams out! Net that can do many things with the songs of memory, from arrangements to improv-jams chidos jajaj ps good experience and I look forward net play Sunday hahaha. CH
TMLXC good is all I'm exhausted and now dormire

0 comments:

Post a Comment