Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pulmonary Aspiration Symptoms enjoy_maren @ 2008-07-11T02:51:00

Well yesterday after staying up late today with the intention of getting up early and go to the unemployment office ... between crap and distractions ... I ended up leaving my house at 12 noon and yegando ayi at 12 and a half, luckily, I have attended to promptly, only had to wait twenty minutes at most. Complete left for home, I change clothes, clean the table, ate, watched TV ... and today ... I just wanted to sleep, I got into bed at 3 o'clock and I woke up ... at 7, I do not mind going to the pool pq ivan my friends to go to San Fermin (to me or I will not come to me and because I longed to spend a sleepless night tinkering for a site that I know they preferred to stay here ) as ivan not to go ... then decided to take a day off for my po

0 comments:

Post a Comment