Monday, July 7, 2008

I Have Eczema Can I Be A Pilot enjoy_maren @ 2008-07-08T00:24:00

delicate and getting into bed with a desire to not knowing anyone or anything. Step


a while and thought I had already lost much time in bed and began to wash dishes, clean the table and food for me so do not hear more repoches or orders.

Time for The Simpsons and Family Guy, sacred .... while organizing the backpack to go to the pool. Pass with the electric shaver to be perfect (for me hell) shower, clothes and running.

6 pm I meet in the pool with my friends, we talked about whether to go to San Fermin festival on Thursday and spend the night of spliced (frankly, I have so much stamina ... and I doubt if you go) and start a conference trivial questions (yes, a friend of mine always carries in her purse taas hours, friends and I left. Yegue

home and saw that my mother was not, wait and soon came up with a lot of things bought to improve (anything with sugar is good for me) lollipop, cola, licorice. Debora a bit of that and I get to watch TV between ads ... I speak a little with a friend who just Yegar vacation for the mesenger ... and to terminate the program (my dear klikouski - ETB2) I services the large glass of Coke and thought to update the journal.

And now I go to sleep, goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment