Sunday, July 30, 2006

Will Toenail Grow Back After Fungal Infection

hi all, I will write something haha. che mushrooms have not written in over a month! jjaja, wing and knew nothing about the workshops Alec psicolgia

because before yesterday was the great played on the shoe, in which we prepare from Monday to Friday, and in which we recorded ishboo everyday. It was a cool day, I think in the end we could have so much fun. NO to prinipico, since my LA 5 buckling when we were going to empezarrr, putaaa that super bad luck that the key fell so nams .. but hey, Ytse jam was heard ugly to me, then there hells kitchen attempt to transpose the keyboard, but as the sounds were recorded and it was something more complicated, that made him that it was essential for LA in the song, I atronque a little, and masomenos ps, ps YYZ 2, 3 jajaj nose,my trip to Xalapa, to continue the musical odyssey, I know I must go to learn new things and improve my musical ki haha, it's hard, but I think I'm mentalis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment