Friday, July 7, 2006

Best Retirement Savings Plan

I left when I went to the Institute of Music Sueperior ..

because if he was well chingonn, the building was super modern and cool. I was a little wandering around, I saw the rooms and everything, and after a while and ask about that fart with that place.
The inscriptions and that had already happened, nor accept listeners, to within 1 year would be the inscriptions over again. This may not be so disappointed because I had just heard of this place.

after that I return to city center, in order to find more, and ps if xalapa is very cool, has lots of vegetation and as many things colonial jaj. Arrive at the center where I did my homework over French in the square. Derrepente get a bath and I wonder if he would enter the power of musicalthe uv ca. and I so that fart,? and I said no, but just wanted to be a listener and failed. Says the dude who asked me because I had seen in the morning at school. We started talking and he said he was in 10 ° half, (so half of the race), I also said that the attempt three times to go in there! and ps he did, up to 19 years. I asked him to fart, if I was veery difficult, and said that to enter the preparatory cycle (masomenos the third year) of that notation biiiiiiien dog gets, the method did a teacher there (Russia) and was super smoked, and ps if this difficult. cool, that talk in a way I'm game, and ps it was cool.
I had to lay off the dude, and he had stayed with an old friend to see us at 6:30: Azcona! CHT
MLXC I saw in the cathedral where the mob had gathered to support various peje!, And imgugnar victory, patches baths. Find a Azona and her boyfriend haha and ps and we salute you and all, and then left her boyfriend and Azcona and I went to a cafe in the hippie haha, that is a dead alley called diamond. We talked about our lives, and I made him many questions about xalapa, depues this we went to his apartment, where she lives alone. I really liked, has a large sofa rather cool at the entrance and ps is your room, your bathroom, your stove and the outside clothesline. All this and the light and water ....: $ 1500 month. not amazing? xalapa life is very cheap.

AFTER this I went to dinner, and return at 10:00 and at home anacecy to say goodbye and know that fart. He told me he had found a Eleona otravez (piano teacher), said that he had become very rare that I have accepted the listener, ana ps cecy told him I did unemployment.

was all I said goodbye, and went by taxi to the plant to return to Tampico. Still not what to do with my life ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment