Saturday, January 12, 2008

How Ultrasonic Foggers Work enjoy_maren @ 2008-01-12T12: 01:00




[good royo already that this is Christmas and it already happened ... but I could not avoid raising the issue and not super cuca figuritina that came to my father in the twisted roll of kings:) ]

[good he looks to everything begins to shift, a shift that I've been waiting far too little influence that will come in February and promises to be a piss Graae!

- Korn concert (I have input, the day off and very good company to enjoy it)
- Valentine's Day and Carnival, two very good reasons to increase sales in the business.
- Birthday to Toulon (White, Navy, Nico, Maria Maria other hahaha)
- it will be 3 years from the day I met the person who maPeople forget that I have so good and nice in my life, I feel better than ever and thanks to you:

- Sandra
- Miguel
- Mariam
- Pablito
- Monica
- Puto
- Nico
- Andrea
- Maria
- Anabel
- Hector
- Johao
- Maria
- Angel

names for certain without more, to me ... are the people who gave me an "me" in this life. ]

[and to ask for more if I found a group over which I have much in love BlacK LigthT Burns ... a mix orgy, nin and the cure ... eeeencaaaantaaaa me! : _)]

0 comments:

Post a Comment