Monday, January 15, 2007

What Does A American Driver Licence Look Like news from the land of pizza and yoghurt

to, something that almost never do, because besides that I have a girlfriend haha, because here where I develop the area because if there chavas chidas one another, 'but almost never see CULOS jajaj, and so there in the square ps if there was. Jajaj


Saturday was returned neighbor (David) to their land (cardenas, tabasco), and came to my house, and said, hey, I'm sorry, but I love esque borrow money, to return to my home esque and finished my exams and I have nothing to do but I'm going back to Thursday .. and I thought, have, if you lend money will go today, if not, it will go until Thursday and I will be fucking all semanaaaa!. I said, go to the bank! jajaj.

already paid me today was the day that Gaby is moving house and return to the nursing homethe fart was the age, but nose, then said that the selection process was that teachers are examining, and that because there the teacher can say, not because I have a room for that student, so that as it is. MMM, I hinted that she could choose so, but idk if for the initial or preparatory! , But hey, if this asshole esque, there are still a couple of months: S

music theory test today I did (reading keys, intonation and rhythm), and me chale was generally good, but for some reason I started nervous, and did not have because, if the net really easy until the synod asked my teacher if I'm always nervous, and they said no, she was 10 in all, and because they fart, it bag wave the Synod, but hey, I did well,just that dude a lot. ah hell,,, I shit, it will be good to go with the psychologist? or nerves will be something that has to deal with the music itself.,

good, I think it's all for now, we will, then, take care and not be gay haha.

pd: ke fart lam, k litter after morrita?

0 comments:

Post a Comment