Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Iphone Xepisodes Sucks Southpark guajira Guantanamera Guantanamera

hey hi all, today I just went to the gym (who by the way ishboo and mushrooms came thanks to interruption che wey jajajaj mushrooms, happy to go wrong credentials) and i was playing, and then went to France and then to liverpool , wing and Tocqueville clavinova electric piano he has, and I love the out the sound and feel of the keys on my fingers, yeah. haha. Yesterday we saw

chiaroscuro (shine) at the home of ishboo and Alec, my favorite movie, haha with edalis, mushrooms and dominant. encaaaanta the part of me: Do you Like That fat chords !!!!????? or equally so: you can not make a mistake, theres no safety !!!!. click Rach 3, the deadliest part of the world.
amadeus then we have to see! that won a shitload of Oscars, that if, as it is more for all published

0 comments:

Post a Comment