Tuesday, April 5, 2005

How Oldis Maxi Mounds enjoy_maren @ 2005-04-05T20:58:00

1.The name: Enjoy, but people call me .... Star nose pq

2.Nick: Enjoy, psychomalakatóng, mejillong, shury, shy, Streya, Kalam

3.Place preferred to have a good day: in bed (in the company much better eee)

4.Si would be in danger super hero would you like to save you?: k mmm think that makes Superman such smallvile k is the tom welling! kien piyara it!

5.What listening to right now?: so so far from Coilbox sThe

6.Di the name of your three best friends: CHTML

13. Colors like that?: Black and pink

whore

14. What are your favorite music CDs?:

Issues, Iowa, Post, The black album, Start Something, Shadow Zone, Hell yeah!

15. These in love? are matched / a?:

Si / Sip ^ ^

16. Type of music you like:

Metal, heavy, nu-metal, goth metal, some punk, hip hop, rap, ska

17.Tu favorite pet:

Cats * ^ ^ *

18. I like more the city or area:

mmm, I think the field

19.

HTMLXC 26. A good TV show: difficult question, I k hommozapin or cross and stripe, to smile very very

27. Married?: hope ^ ^ k if

28. What do you think of your phone?: that has a powerful vibrator

29. Prefer a motorcycle or car: car, asshole!

30. Your platonic love or love: Munky, Tom Welling, Eric Griffin .. etc. .. etc.

31. Your favorite cartoon series: Ramna 1 / 2

32. Describe your room waa .. I have a messk clean! xD

33. Do you like reading?: not before, if .. k ara kosas

34. You talk a lot?: according to the person that

35. You'd be like ...: myself

36. If you ask one direction and not know it .. you say?: who do not speak your language

37. What is the last music video that you love?: Slipknot Vermilion

38. Do you like popcorn?: mm sip

39. These left / a?: ¬ ¬

CHHTMLXC vaaa .. k are the perfect excuse not to do and say na you're doing a job your parents

46. Have you ever been to jail?: not

47. And in a trial?: if, but only look eee jojo pa

48. Are you playing right now: Last Train Home Lostprophets

49. What is your favorite food?: mm ^ ^ lasagna

50. Razóname because if the 3 / 4 of the earth is water ... because they call Earth?: for humanity is so short xD

51. Te quemaste ever?: if (

52.'s the color you wear your hair?: Auburn

53. You would lose your head if ...: give me line skates: P

54. Tell me a funny book: Finding Gurb (I k yama)

55. When you want time to stop?: do not think that is very green and this read less xD

56. You think you're happy?: Siii: __)

57. You believe everything people tell you?: not like people, with that you said all

58. Nasty / a?: siiiiiii ¬ ¬

59. This year is being ..: an asko! but compensates by being a little person

60. Subject that requires more effort you: personal housing management I shit on the payroll!

61. Tell me the 5 bands that you like: Korn, Bjork, Slipknot, Horrorpops, Metallica ... etc ...

62. Your boy or girl would be ideal: Simpatico funny to be able to be with the same tastes and interests ... and that I want for me as I am

63. Beach or mountains: beach

C HTMLXC 70. These bored?: xra noo na: D

71. Within shoes ..: platform rubbing strake x) I'm lost!

72. Winter or summer: the gift are asker, but .. .. nosep summer will

73. Who was the last person you called the phone?: my crib

74. You usually collect?: Muñekita drawings pekeños cheer up

75. You like that you give away?: the minimum xorrada ^ ^ I'm excited

76. In the last orgy you to do how many personLXC

83. Where do you think you have the G-spot?:

U lost it, or

84. Xupar things you like?:

em .. it's going to second? ¬ ¬ x if they're going to second the answer is yes xD

85. Great place to make love:

bua! the doghouse (super erotic and romantic especially)

86. What would you say to say goodbye?:

but loooooco vo ... so good bye xD

87. Night or day

: ... the night, so I while I sleep the Tooth Fairy (give me the money xD)

88. Something to say?:

CHT

0 comments:

Post a Comment